Resort village, located along the S shore of Echo Lake on Hwy 210, between Fort Qu’Appelle to the E and Echo Valley Provincial Park to the W. Development first began along the beachfront in the early 1900s, and B-Say-Tah was incorporated in 1915. Recent decades have seen substantial development. The fish hatchery at B-Say-Tah, which was begun in 1913, produces a wide range of native and exotic species, and distributes 40 to 50 million fish per year in over 200 bodies of water throughout Saskatchewan. The hatchery plays a major role in the province’s fisheries resource, helping to support more than 3,400 jobs in the commercial and sport fishing industries. Over the years, the hatchery has stocked provincial waters with more than 2 billion fish.